HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT HACKING ?? PC , BINARIES ,LINUX AND ROOTED DROIDS ??
LET US SEE WHATS PENETRATION TESTING OR ETHICAL HACKING ???
A penetration test, or the short form pentest, is an attack on a computer system with the intention of finding security weaknesses, potentially gaining access to it, its functionality and data.
The process involves identifying the target systems and the goal, then reviewing the information available and undertaking available means to attain the goal. A penetration test target may be a white box (where all background and system information is provided) or black box (where only basic or no information is provided except the company name). A penetration test can help determine whether a system is vulnerable to attack, if the defenses were sufficient and which defenses (if any) were defeated in the penetration test.
Security issues uncovered through the penetration test should be reported to the system's owner.Penetration test reports may also assess the potential impacts to the organization and suggest countermeasures to reduce risks.
Penetration tests are valuable for several reasons
- Determining the feasibility of a particular set of attack vectors
- Identifying higher-risk vulnerabilities that result from a combination of lower-risk vulnerabilities exploited in a particular sequence
- Identifying vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect with automated network or application vulnerability scanning software
- Assessing the magnitude of potential business and operational impacts of successful attacks
- Testing the ability of network defenders to successfully detect and respond to the attacks
- Providing evidence to support increased investments in security personnel and technology
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a qualification obtained in assessing the security of computer systems, using penetration testing techniques. The code for the CEH exam is 312-50, the certification is in Version 8 as of late 2013.
Penetration tests are usually employed by an organization who trusts them to attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems for the purpose of finding and fixing computer security vulnerabilities. Unauthorized hacking (i.e., gaining access to computer systems without prior authorization from the owner) is a crime in most countries, but penetration testing done by request of the owner of the victim system(s) or network(s) is not.
The EC-Council offers another certification, known as Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA). This certification is designed for United States Government agencies and is available only to members of selected agencies. Other than the name, the content of the course is exactly the same. The exam code for CNDA is 312-99
you can learn ethical hacking from anywhere in the world just g000gle it because its amazing..
ACCORDING TO ME, EVERYONE MUST
LEARN BASIC HACKING TRICKS AND
THUS BY PREVENTING YOURSELF
BEING HACKED BY SOME ONE ...
kali linux, backtrack, rooted or jail broken
droids - google these keywords it will help
learn to live: stay tuned for more posts